Today, we share some professional drone battery upkeep ideas to guarantee a safe flight.
Our caller for today, Derek from Ohio was discovering it tough to fly his Phantom 4 Pro in GPS mode. However no faster did he change his old drone battery with a brand-new one, all his flight problems vanished right away.
So, Derek is questioning if he can properly forecast his drone battery life, and avoid such problems moving forward. To name a few things, we expose the 4 guidelines of departure and the voltage at which you need to right away bring your drone back house. Thanks for the terrific concern, Derek. Fly Safe!
Get Your Most Significant and A Lot Of Typical Drone Certificate Questions Responded To by Downloading this FREE Part 107 PDF
Make certain to obtain the brand new Drone U landing pad!
Get your concerns addressed: https://thedroneu.com/
If you delight in the program, the # 1 thing you can do to assist us out is to sign up for it on iTunes. Can we ask you to do that for us genuine fast? While you exist, leave us a 5-star evaluation, if you’re inclined to do so. Thanks! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832
End Up Being a Drone U Member Access to over 30 courses, terrific resources, and our amazing neighborhood.
Follow United States
- [00:30] Today’s program is given you our in-person Flight Proficiency and Operations class
- [05:53] Today’s concern has to do with drone battery life
- [08:20] Will an old battery lead to an incorrect flight?
- [09:22] The 3 guidelines of departure that every drone
- [10:22] Can you properly identify your battery life and the variety of flights that you can still fly?
- [11:00] At what voltage should you bring your drone back house?