Geeksforgeeks has actually created an occasion this year where you can share your experiences and win interesting goodies. As basic as it sounds, all you need to do is visit our website and write about your experiences, be it of an interview, school, admission, or a task and for every single released experience win yourself some remarkable gfg goodies.
So take part in this occasion, inform our readers with some beneficial details and get your benefits.
Unlike in 2015, we are likewise accepting admission experiences, school experiences and work experiences this year. So practically everybody can take part in this occasion from trainees pursuing a degree, candidates talking to for jobs/internships, to somebody with a task holding an experience or a fresher. There is no eligibility requirements as such. There are simply some points you ought to bear in mind prior to sharing an experience:
- The experience shared by you should not be currently released on GeeksforGeeks.
- It should not be plagiarised from some other source/platform.
- The details shared should be proper and .
Occasion Date: 1st July to 31st July
In this occasion every individual is a winner offered your shared experience follows our standards, and it gets released. To value your contribution we would reward every winner with interesting gfg goodies. You can win the following depending upon the variety of experiences shared:
- Tee Shirt if 2 to 3 experiences get released.
- Bag if 4 to 5 experiences get released.
- Tee shirt and a bag if more than 5 experiences get released
How to Get involved?
The procedure of getting involved and sharing your task or internship interview experience with us in Compose it up: Share Your Interview Experiences is extremely simple. It does not need any previous application. Follow the below-mentioned actions to be part of this occasion:
- Go to the following https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/
- Action 1: Register on our GeeksforGeeks website.
- Action 2: Go to https://write.geeksforgeeks.org/ and pick what you wish to compose Interview, admission, school, or working experience) and click its particular card and compose your experience.
- Action 3: The compose website will take you to produce a brand-new post which is extremely basic to browse. After developing the post, you can ‘ CONSERVE‘ the short article and sneak peek it to see how it is looking. The only classification you require to include by hand is “Compose it up”. Afterwards, you ought to click the ‘ SEND FOR EVALUATION‘ button and the status of your short article will end up being ‘ PENDING‘.
- Our internal group will examine it and if it needed any adjustment then they will provide you feedback in the remarks under the short article and conserves your short article status to Waiting For Author After you have actually made all the needed enhancements according to the feedback, your short article status ends up being “ PENDING” once again.
- When your short article gets released, the status of your short article ends up being Released.
Your experience may assist somebody who is having a hard time to select an excellent college, somebody who is indecisive to whether choice or drop a deal, and even assist somebody split their dream job/internship interview. So, actively take part in this occasion and share your experiences with us.
Take a look at these standards to compose an experience:
Often Asked Concerns
Q 1. Exists a limitation to variety of experiences one can share?
Ans. You can share any variety of experiences as long as they are genuine. Goodies you get will differ according to the count of experiences released.
Q 2. I have actually operated in several business. So can I send more than one work experience?
Ans. Yes, you can share your work experiences in each of the business you worked for separately.
Q 3. Can we send Interview Experiences of just IT tasks?
Ans. The response is no. You can share your Interview Experience of any other branches of engineering or other any courses also.
Q 4. Can I share internship experience with an organisation?
Ans. Yes, you can share your internship experience in whatever field or domain you worked as an intern under working experience area in our website.
Q 5. How to sign up to take part in the occasion?
Ans. There is no requirement to sign up to participate in the occasion.