Ahead, 12 things we’re noting this weekend:
Above: Photo from today’s Needed Reading: Small Home Motivation from French Interior Designer Marianne Evennou
- Goodee is turning 4– and hosting a sale, now through June 4, to commemorate.
- Margot just recently stopped into a sneak peek of Tom Delavan’s collection of shaggy Turkish-made geometric carpet s in motivated, unforeseen color combinations for Beni (and is now yearning for one for her own location).
- On view at Howe London on Pimlico Roadway: ” a collection of garden furnishings and charming old pots” to commemorate the approaching Chelsea Flower Program
- And stateside, NYCxDesign is going on through Might 25.
- Today 12-4 p.m. in Brooklyn: an Auntie Otie sample sale, 72 Mom Gaston Blvd. States the store: “Unwind in our garden with a cold beverage after you go shopping. Personally just; no phone or web orders. BYO bags.”
- New Yorkers, stop into the New york city Botanical Gardens on Thursday, Might 25, to see visual artist Ebony G. Patterson in discussion ahead of her brand-new exhibition, which opens Might 27 and is the conclusion of her year-long residency (the very first of its kind) at the Gardens. More details on the talk here and the exhibition here
- The case for post-occupancy research studies, ft. an architecture company who went back to take a look at an eco-house it finished 13 years back.
- Morgan is appreciating ASL, the style company Saint-Lazare’s own collection of things, furnishings, kitchenware, and more.
- A brand-new hotel, now open in Maryland.
- We enjoy this ” alternative to unattractive spotlights,” thanks to Beata Heuman.
- Absolutely charmed by green roofings
- And continuing our fascination with toss beds: 10 portable bed mattress for relaxing inside (or out)