Listed below, 8 things that captured our eye today:
Above: Mix and match in the bed room, from Prior To & & After: A Soulless Apartment Or Condo Gets the ‘More Is More’ Treatment Photo by Kane Hulse, thanks to Côte de Folk
- Found: Marimekko’s window setup in event of Pride, done by Brooklyn artist Shanée Benjamin. Visit 97 Wooster Street in New York City to see it– or inspect it out practically here (plus the screens in Helsinki and Bangkok, too).
- Mark your calendars: August 13-15, Shoppe Things– and their Black Lives Matter Style Effort– takes control of Pier 36 in New York City. Find out more, and register, here
- Now that we’ve all embraced the peg rail, another Shaker development to think about?
- Margot is appreciating the glossy garlands by the artist @_momoca_ at Bombera in Oakland, CA (which simply got a Michelin star).
- ” A group of researchers from Stanford just recently started a screening trip of New york city City apartment or condos” to evaluate gas ranges, according to the New york city Times Continue Reading (then check out this).
- Have you attempted serviceberries?
- A (virtual) garden trip on the coast of England
- And Julie is taking a trip through Stockholm and Gotland today. Have a style suggestion? Let us understand in the remarks.