The LTI Campus drive was held in the first week of month October. The Criteria were there should be no active backlogs in the current semester and there be 60 or 60 above Percentage in b.tech as well as in 10th and 12th. There were 3 rounds to crack the exam on the LTI campus.
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interview round
- HR round
Round -1 Online Assessment: In this round, there were 7 Sections
- Quantitative aptitude MCQ(10 Questions 10 min)
- Logical Reasoning MCQ(10 Questions 10 min)
- Verbal Reasoning MCQ(10 Questions 10 min)
- Technical MCQ(20 Questions 20 min )
- Paragraph Writing (1 topic 10 min)
- Psychromatic Questions (86 MCQ in 20 min)
- Coding ( 1 question 45 min question was from array operation )
I cleared round 1 and moved to the Technical Interview
Round 2: Technical Interview
- Introduce Yourself.
- Questions from a resume?
- what is the difference between C and C++?
- Advantages of oops?
- what is the difference between function overloading and function overriding in C++?
- virtual function in c++?
Round 3: HR Interview
- Introduce yourself.
- What are your strengths and weakness?
- Why LTI?
- Your Hobbies?
- Are you willing to Relocate?
- Any questions from me?
I answered all the questions asked by the interviewer. If any problem regarding the interview experience of LTI does write in the comment box I will be happy to answer.